Landscape Design and Installation
At Living Landscapes, we will help you realize your vision for outdoor living when we combine our expertise with your dreams, taste and budget. We begin with a visit to your home and a conversation during which we listen to you and gain an understanding of how your landscape can complement your lifestyle.
For instance, is your focus on:
- creating a wildlife sanctuary?
- swimming and sunbathing?
- outdoor cooking and dining?
We will also capitalize on your landscape’s strengths while minimizing its weaknesses.
- Do you want to take advantage of a fantastic view of the water while simultaneously downplaying the rooflines across the lagoon?
- Do you want to incorporate a deck in the backyard without feeling like you’re on display?
Our landscape design will be specific to you, providing your dream environment while simultaneously addressing and solving your property’s challenges.
Landscapes are dynamic and because plants are always growing and changing, even the most well cared for gardens need an overhaul from time to time.
- To perk up a planting bed, you might slide the crape myrtle to the right, pop out the old, overgrown junipers and replace them with a new variety of boxwood and some flowering shrubs.
- Or, if your bed looks flat, a few boulders, some fresh soil and a little color can add dimension.
We’ll come out to take a look and make recommendations about what to keep, what to change and what to rearrange. Before you know it, you’ll have a whole new take on your old landscape!